It's such an ugly word
So I am hangin out looking at blogs when I came across a blog written by someone who knows about all of the skeletons in my closet. Here's a hint, she has a seemingly lesbian relationship with a good friend of hers. They do the whole furniture shopping thing together. And have always had a weird fascination with station wagons and Subaru's. I have seen both of them with butch haircuts and have pictures should I need to use them. But I digress.
The girl has all of the goods on me. In a recent post she mentioned buying a scanner and posting pictures. In all fairness, she did not say what pictures she wanted to scan. She just wants to scan some pics. Okay, no problem.
I wanted to respond but decided against it. NO one is actually reading my posts so I feel free to respond here.
It would be a shame to have to post pics of a certain Broad from her youth. We all have those pictures we don't want to get out. I know of a girl who cut her bangs right before picture day. She did not simply cut it, she has less than a half an inch of hair in her picture. The same girl was later photographed in a pair of really groovy plaid pants. You know the ones I mean. The ones with red, brown, green, purple, and yellow.
Here's the deal, you keep my secrets and I will keep yours sister girl. I already have a scanner and with a click your fashionista rep could be gone. I have the goods, and on top of all of that I have a savvy kid who could post your face from a Subaru that no one could prove was photo shopped. Sleep well tonight you old farting broad. I will.