Thursday, March 6, 2008

Leverage is a better word

I could not think of the word last night but today it came to me. The word I wanted was leverage. Blackmail is an ugly word and not the one I was looking for. (Though I am not above a little blackmail should the situation call for it) That Broad is a crazy chick. When someone starts talking about posting pics ,a person with things to hide must take action against possible humiliating circumstances.

Yep, I went on the offensive. She immediately got the message. I think we don't have to worry about that one anymore. So I get this text message today telling me to go read a certain blog. It was very James Bond for her. Of course I was intrigued. I expected to see something horrible and was prepared to retaliate in kind. Instead...

She posted her own pic of her haircut! I laugh every time I see it. Now that is a good one. I have to give it to her. I am impressed. Now, you might think I would respond in kind.

FORGET IT, I am still in denial about that whole period in my life. I will never, ever, in a million years post those embarrassing childhood pictures of me.

Still, I believe she issued a challenge in her post......