Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Bumpersticker

Today's bumpersticker Reads

My kid sold your honor student the answers to the test.

Kinda like it. We all know how I feel about soccer moms and their stupid kids. I am sick of these women and their little johnny and susie and their damn kids schedules. Just to let the whole world know.....


I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR CHILD OR THEIR SCHEDULE, OR THEIR GRADES. THAT'S YOUR FREAKING JOB!!!

I can't stand them. I can't. I wish they would just get the hell outta the way and let me get to where I am going. If you don't know where the next scheduled event is for your child, get off your damn cell phone, pull over and use whatever GPS system you prefer. Just get you and your kids off the road before you kill them.

Seriously, saw mom on the phone with 4 kids in the minivan (what else) and was driving erratically and obviously looking to cut across 3 lanes of traffic to turn to go to the park. UMMM yeah you are giving your kids great times and keeping them busy. But for god sakes, don't kill them on the way there.

Happy Friday !!!