And we Can't forget Metro's
It's true, a girls best accessory is a gay man. Terrible to say it and even as I hesitate, It needs to be acknowledged. Gay men and Metrosexuals rock. They are the best ego boosters you can find.
Change your hair, your man says eh looks good and goes back to whatever they were doing.
But your gay men friends, well they go all out and make ya feel great. One of my best friends at work is gay. Total flaming queen. Who cares, he encourages me in a way no one else does. He even uses the fabulous word. I love him to death. Not that I don't love my girl friends, but women, you just can't trust them to tell you the truth. And every single woman out there knows what I mean. We have all been burned by a woman at one time or another.
Anyway back on point. Just want to say, when you feel like you are the ugliest woman on the planet, remember, there is a gay man who will tell you what you need to hear. They will let you cry on their shoulder for no reason at all. Just cuz you are a bit emotional that day.
On to Metro's they give great advice. They can tell you what your man is thinking but at the same time pump you up. They too are not freaked out by a sobbing woman. They just give you a hug and move on. They are not as good as gay men who want to talk to you. They are wired to kinda freak out about a woman's tears. But good advice givers.
So to Kenny and Kirk, and Kim(names changed to protect the identity of the those involved). I love you guys. Thanks for helping me overcome my own short ugliness crisis recently. And thanks for helping me get that coach wallet I wanted. Keep in mind I am looking for a blue Coach bag and/or a Prada bag.
You might think I don't give manly men enough credit. That is not what this is about. I actually love manly men. I like men with an edge. And a bad boy with tools and knowledge is always HAWT. And guess what I have one hahaha. He rocks my world. I think I am gonna keep him. Hopefully I can explain why I have to have manicures and Prada bags.