Friday, September 18, 2009

My Favorite Movies

I am a chronic listmaker......OCD strikes again

--Please note not in any particular order so OCD not so bad...


1. Schindler's List
2. The Waterboy
3. What about Bob?
4. Forrest Gump
5. Blade Runner
6. Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
7. Alien vs Predator (i know what you are thinking....Like I care)
8. Lord of the Rings--all 3
9. Team America (fuck yeah)
10. Troy (umm yeah naked Brad Pitt)
11. West Side Story
12. Casino Royale (the new one yummy James Bond)
13. Lady and the Tramp---awww
14. It's a Wonderful Life
15. Kill Bill 1&2
16. Jurassic Park
17. Life is Beautiful
18. Sense and Sensibility
19. All Austin Powers (yeah baby)
20. Good Will Hunting
21. Steal Magnolias
22. The North and South
23. And the Band Played on
24. It's my Party (break out the tissues, i cry every time)
25. Philadelphia
26. Castaway (felt sorry for an inanimate object)
27. Walk the Line
28. Evita (Antonio Banderas...Hello)
29. Dirty Dancing (god rest Patrick's soul)
30. Shrek

KK 30 is more than enough. But also have to mention I love scary movies and ghost hunter shows.