Here we go for the one who wanted to know.
The dog is fine. Benji is back to normal. Chasing birds and all. He chewed up my favorite bra this week. Damn dog. But my loyal buddy.
That old Broad is still kicking it. She hasn't blogged for awhile.
The Colorado Avalanche suck.
I still hate those damn soccer moms and their stickers. I still don't care about their children. With their stupid mini van driving ways. I still send them the finger as needed.
I am addicted to a game. And to people I have met playing it. You know who you are.
I have stopped most reality TV. It gets boring after awhile.
Supreme Leader Obama SUCKS!!!! Did we really need a news conference on the first family getting a dog? Really? Like I care. If I see the leader of our country shaking hands with Hugo Chavez one more time I am going to hurl.
Mom still watching Murder She Wrote
The toilet paper situation is worse at work. I think they are using newspapers bleached and cut down to size.
The copier is still jammed---All of them.
I stopped eating peanut butter sandwiches in bed and have not ordered anything from QVC for a long time.
That's it for now.