Saturday, January 26, 2008

Reasons why men suck

I usually defend men. Really I do. I can go on and on about how the American man has been emasculated by women for the past 40 years. I can tell you how the feministas have ruined men. But that is not what this is about. This is about how stupid they are sometimes. All of them,NO exceptions.

I am so sick of men acting like babies. I don't care how they got that way. It is time for them to stop pouting. I am tired of seeing grown men throw hissy fits at the drop of a hat. And I am sick and tired of the childish names they resort to when they don't get what they want.

In case ya missed it, I am just sick period. This week I have been subjected to men in the throws of tantrums that rival most women on their worst PMS day. I have finally had enough. I have talked on the phone to someone I was once involved with only to hang up and be so thankful he is not my problem anymore. A co-worker had the nerve to talk about women and irrationality. My own brother resorted to male behavior and broke out the 4 little words I will never tolerate in my presence. (Whore, slut, cunt, and stupid) Another man I know and see daily has gone so far to say how dumb women are and what are appropriate things for them to do are.

Every time a man gets mad and they can't talk like a grown up, they break out with the same old thing. All of them do it. ALL OF THEM. You are just kidding yourself or you haven't been ahead of the game in an argument with one of them. Take your pick. When they don't get their way or they can't back up their rhetoric they resort to calling us the same thing.

It is not that I hate men, I don't. Most days, I feel sorry for them and the pressure they are under. BUT, today is not that day. Today, they suck because they have no sense of self preservation. They do not care about feelings. (Or they care so much that it is sickening). Where have all the good ones gone? They must be married. Even the gay ones suck. Now that they are considered every girls fashion accessory the power has gone to their heads. Gay men I know, love to bash others while preaching about acceptance. They love to critique women's clothes, hair, weight, and any other thing they can. Can you practice what ya preach????

NEWSFLASH!! Not all gay men have great fashion sense, and you all are not as hot as you think you are.

To the men out there, get a backbone and some intelligence. Quit name calling. Make an argument. Do something. Quit blaming premenstrual syndrome on YOUR problems. Make a freaking decision when you need to. Stop crying. Get over yourself. Use hair regeneration products when you need to. Pick up your underwear. Get your balls out of your girls purse and try them on. You might like having them back. Take care of your kids. Stop being martyrs. And most of all, when a girl gets her hair done or loses twenty pounds tell her it looks good on her.

Lastly, to the women, stop nagging at them, they truly cannot help it. Set your reasonable boundaries and make them clear. Stop whining and crying. When they get to be too much, just bash them with your friends and go buy a new expensive purse and a tub of Ben and Jerry's to comfort you.