Who am I kidding I have had a particularly snotty year. I have no excuse. (well I do but I won't discuss it here) Sometimes I get bugged by the dumbest things. Like the fact that in a brand new public women's restroom, the toilet paper roll does not work and you only get a sheet or two at a time. In the same restroom, there are no sanitary napkin disposal things. There is also only one trash can that is half the size of normal kitchen trash cans. Who the hell put this bathroom together? More importantly, who the hell actually paid for it? There are three sinks on two walls and one does not have a mirror on the wall behind it and of course no trash can around it.
Why can't fast food workers get an order of one hamburger and small fries right? Is it really that hard? And what's with the attitude when you tell them they gave you the wrong shit? They can't handle one line in the drive thru and now some places have two order stations for cars to pull up to.
Why do we keep buying things from China when they are poisoning our children? They have poisoned their own rivers and air why do we think the workers over there give a shit about turning out products worth our money?
The elections are coming. All of the possible candidates suck.
Why do welfare recipients get taxes back? How do people get back more than what they paid in? Redistribution of the wealth sucks. No wonder we have so many underachievers. Pretty soon we can all get by on the hard work and backs of the very few willing to work for their education. Thank you to the Clintons of the world for this. It is a great idea to convince people they are entitled to their doctors paycheck and then they are entitled to turn around and sue them for more money. Smart, real smart. How about we redistribute the wealth of Susan Sarandon, Sean Penn, Danny Glover, and George Clooney. Leave them with $30,000 per year to live on? I'll take some of that.
Can we talk about the blood sucking ambulance chasers that we are subjected to every time we turn on the television? I am tired of hearing how I am entitled to Social Security Disability and that you can get it for me. Or if I am hurt in a car wreck call.... You will get me a gazillion dollars for my bruised butt.
I used to think like many other people that Brittney Spears was completely screwed up. Now I feel sorry for her. I know her antics sell papers. But jeez, leave the girl alone. She is obviously going through her own hell. For her kids sake can we just let the girl rest and get the help she needs?
Can our children be taught to read before you teach them how their parents don't know what they hell they are doing? Can you just teach the kids to read and do math? Do you have to spend half the day on political correctness? Quit brainwashing our children with crap that is not your business and not in your job description. Parents, take control of your kids. Teach them rather then sitting them in front of the TV. Dads, this means you too.
And by the way, What is wrong in believing in God? And for the record, all Catholic Priests are not child molesters. Why do we NEVER hear about the Muslim Clerics who rape little boys? Oh that might not be politically correct. And it is not the agenda of the all knowing press now is it?
Cuban Health care? Quality health care for everyone for free is an illusion at best. Have you seen the hospitals for the real Cubans? Not the ones where Castro goes and where he gives tours to Hollywood stars. But the every day people hospitals. No one on the political front lines has a realistic plan to make it happen. It just sounds good and gives them votes. But they cannot tell you how to make it happen. Something will be sacrificed. It will probably be one of our family members. After all Congress and the President won't be going to a regular hospital. You can count on that.
What ever happened to saying please and thank you to others? And why do people wait outside a door for you to open it when you are leaving so that you can hold it open for them to enter? Why don't people wait for you to get off an elevator before they start shoving their way in? Do people even say excuse me anymore? We have lost our manners. People don't care about pushing and shoving. They don't care about cutting in a line.
Oh well, such is life as we know it. Like I said, I am feeling snotty tonight.