"I hate to be rude but...." Whenever someone says that, they have no other intention but to be rude. Well in my case I really do intend to be rude. Why do people have to say some of the things they say. I have a list of phrases that people say that bug the hell out of me. Here are some of my favorites.
1. "does that make sense" One time I want to say NO to the pompous ass who next says that to me. Note, they tend to ask this repeatedly after each sentence they make.
2. "FYI" I don't now what pisses me off about it, I Hate it when managers use that in their daily mantra of interactions it staff.
3. "I am not like other men you know" Kill me now, just saying that proves that you are.
4. "Think outside the box" Can't quite figure out what is expected of that. It is just a little bit too pop-psychology for me.
5. All catch phrases from the most current self help book. I love myself, my body, my mind etc.
We all have things we just say and we don't think about it. Mostly, there is a response needed or expected from such. It is too bad we just don't say what we mean.